Homemaker Prospect is closely monitoring COVID-19 and continues to follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments.
In response to the NSW Government stay-at-home public health orders impacting Greater Sydney, stores at Homemaker Prospect are temporarily closed.
Homemaker Prospect remains open for takeaway food and click & collect services only.
To confirm which stores are open and Click & Collect services offered during this time, we recommend you check with individual stores, as trading hours and conditions will vary during this time.
When visiting Homemaker Prospect please use the QR Code Check-in at store entries to assist with contact tracing and please wear a face mask as required by the NSW Government public health order.
The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming experience.
We continue to undertake rigorous health and hygiene procedures. These include:
- increasing cleaning rotations across high touch points (e.g. food courts, lifts, escalators, restrooms)
- providing sanitiser dispensers in the common areas, where applicable
- promotion of government health messages and posters ‘to stop the spread’
- encouraging retailers and shoppers to promote good hygiene practices
- monitoring and encouraging customer adherence to relevant public health guidelines by security guards and other personnel
Visiting Homemaker Prospect
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do your part in helping stop the spread and do not enter the Homemaker Prospect precinct:
We can all make a difference by:
Thank you for your co-operation and support.